Heat the oven to 180/c/I made these cookies and they turned out really nice. I didn't add the raspberries as I am not a big fan, but I did add in macadamia nuts instead. This recipe was taken from the Nov 2009 issue of Olive Magazine it is also listed on the Carnation website.
8 ozs/225g unsalted butter
8 oz/225g golden caster sugar
6 ozs/ 170g Carnation Condensed Milk
150g/5 oz white chocolate chopped
- Heat the oven to 180C/350F
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar until pale and then stir in the condensed milk. Sift in the flour and then work into a soft dough with your hands. Mix in the chocolate
- Take a small ball of dough and flatte nwith your fingers. Place 2-3 raspberries into the center of the cookie and fold-up the sides of the dough to encase the raspberries. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Line baking tray with parchment paper or spray with cooking oil. Space them well apart and bake for 15 - 18 mins or until golden brown at the edges.
- Leave to cool slightly before transferring to a cooling rack.
- NOTE: The dough without raspberries will keep in the fridge fof 2-3 days or 1 month in the freezer. Freeze in small slightly flattened chunks and bake as required.