Sunday 19 July 2009

French Onion Biscuits



A friend of mine over at http://jbsvegetarianrecipes.blogspot.com/
posted this recipe and it is the best thing I have had in a long, long time. There is just the hint of onion that somehow just makes these taste so good. I will definitely make these over and over again. My sad wrinkly looking biscuit doesn't do this recipe the justice it deserves. You will have to take my word for it this one is worth a try. Go ahead try it and let me know how you like it.

2 cups Bisquick
1/4 c milk
1 container French onion dip (8 oz)

Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, drop by spoonfuls onto a greased baking sheet. Cook for 12 - 14 minutes or until lightly browned.
Inhale you have my permission because, you know you will !!
Note: My container wasn't exactly 8 ozs so I topped mine up with sour cream and they were wonderful.

4 comments:

  1. Those sound delicious. My DH would love these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My DH doesn't really like onion and he even liked them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, passing by again. Great biscuits. Love the blog photos.

    The GB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thanks Garden Brownie ! Drop by any time. I love hearing from peeps.

    ReplyDelete