Monday 27 July 2009

Teriyaki Salmon Wraps with Roasted Red Pepper

A few months ago we had family over and I made my Salmon Teriyaki and the recipe if you are interested is already on this blog. We had one salmon fillet left over. So this morning for our "brunch" at work we're having Teriyaki Salmon Wraps with Roasted Red Pepper. This made enough to serve 2 generously. Let's face it we might as well be generous. I cooked 6 fillets and it fed 4 people already so here are 2 more meals. This is delicious and refreshing and I will definitely make it again.

Ingredients:
2 Flour tortillas
1 leftover teriyaki salmon fillet (see recipe on this blog)
1 1/2 tsp lemon pepper
3 tbsp cream cheese (I used Philadelphia, any brand will do)
2 whole roasted red peppers from a jar
2 large romaine lettuce leaves

Note: This needed something to lift it a little but, I didn't want to use lemon juice as it would also thin it too much. The lemon pepper worked perfectly and didn't compromise the consistency.

Take your salmon fillet and flake it in to a bowl. Add the sour cream and mix. Stir in lemon pepper and mix really well. It will seem thick but that is okay.
Spoon onto flour tortilla and spread out evenly with a knife.

Take roasted red peppers, drain, open up and remove seeds and dry really good with a paper towel on both sides. I cut mine into three pieces and laid it vertically on top of the cream cheese mixture. Making sure to stay just a little away from the edges on the sides.

I then tore my lettuce up into pieces and place it all over that randomly.

Roll up taco style and enjoy ! This is delicious.
Serves 2

No comments:

Post a Comment