Thursday 6 November 2008

Cape Fish Continental Seafood and Grill




Today my husband and I went to Windsor Castle to see the changing of the guards. It was a wonderful thing and so worth the trip (especially if you are an American living in Britain like me). On the way back we stopped for lunch at this place called Cape Fish Continental Seafood and Grill. I cannot say enough about the great service we got. These people really go the extra mile. From the basket of bread with butter to the mint at the end of the meal. The food was wonderful. My husband had fish and chips and I had chicken salad with dijon honey mustard dressing.
My pictures don't do it justice it was that good. They offer an extensive menu and I can't wait to go back and try something else.
P.S. We did check with the proprietors and they were happy for us to use this on our food blog.

Location: In case you want to check it out it's near Amersham on London Road in St Giles, England. Tell them Sherrie sent you over !

No comments:

Post a Comment